Bihar Agriculture University (BAU), Sabour Admission 2022 – UG, PG & PhD

Bihar Agriculture University Admission 2022:- Bihar Agriculture University, Sabour is going to conduct the state level entrance exam to take admission in bachelor’s, masters and doctoral programmes. BAU, Sabour is a deemed university and it is situated at Sabour in Bihar state. University will take admission in UG, PG, and PhD courses through an entrance test for the academic session 2022. Aspirants who are willing to take admission in BAU can check here eligibility criteria, mode of selection; important date schedule and process for apply online. Bihar Agriculture University established on August 2010. The University offering admission in undergraduate degree programmes and postgraduate degree programmes. In this article, you will get full details about the admission for the academic session 2022. Candidates can also visit the official website of the university i.e.

Bihar Agriculture University Admission 2022 Programmes

BAU Sabour conducts various courses in undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes. The university regulates the B.Sc. in agriculture, B.V.Sc & animal husbandry, B. Tech in Dairy Technology, B.Sc. horticulture, M.Sc.(Ag.), Plant Biotechnology and Molecular Biology, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Statistics, Agronomy, Entomology, Extension Education and Ph.D. in Nematology, Plant Genetic Resources, Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Post Harvest Technology, Seed Science and Technology, Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, and Water Science and Technology and many programmes.

Sarkari Result Job Update

    Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor Courses

    Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with physics, chemistry, Biology and agriculture/Maths from a recognised Indian board / University.

    Candidates for admission to different undergraduate degree programmes in this university shall be selected through Bihar combined entrance competitive examination (BCECE). BCECE conducts the entrance exam every year for the 85% seats. Remaining 15% seats are fill through the all India entrance exam for agriculture conducted by ICAR.

    BCECE seats – 85%

    ICAR AIEEA seats – 15%

    FEE schedule for UG programmes

    General for first semester – INR – 10,025/-

    OBC/EBC 1st semester – INR – 8,825/-

    SC/ST – INR – 8,425/-

    Bihar Agriculture University 2022

    BAU Admission 2022 – Master Degree Eligibility Criteria

    Aspirants should have a passed a bachelor degree in their relevant course / field from a UGC approved university or AICTE approved institution. Candidates should have a minimum following OGPA (overall grade average point).

    General / OBC – 6.0/10.00

    SC / ST – 5.5/10.00

    Domicile certificate of Bihar is mandatory for M.Sc. agriculture course.

    The selection for admission in master degree courses is based on merit list in Bihar combined entrance competitive examination. BCECE conducts every year the competitive exam for 85% seats.  15% candidates are taken through AIEEA conducted by ICAR New Delhi.

    Total seats for Postgraduate programmes

    BCECE seats – 77

    ICAR seats – 23

    Bihar Agriculture University Admission 2022 Highlights

    Name of the universityBihar Agriculture University, Sabour
    Official site of University
    Course offeredUG, PG & PhD
    Mode of selectionEntrance exam
    Session2022 (August to July)
    Total SemesterUG – 8, PG – 6 & PhD – 6
    BAU Admission 2022 date sheet
    Date for publication for admission prospectus 2022
    Last date for apply online 2022
    Admit card for entrance test 2022
    Date for entrance exam 2022
    Result of entrance exam 2022
    Counselling starting date2022
    New session start 2022

    Steps for filling the online applications

    Visit the official website of BAU

    On the home page of university website click on degree programme and admission in academic category or click admission notification 2022.

    Login through registration id or password, if you are not registered than do registration.

    Fill the application form by selection of your desired programme.

    Make the application fee payment and submit your scanned document.

    Review the application form and submit it.

    Take the printout for further use.

    BAU admission 2022  

    PhD eligibility Criteria in Bihar Agriculture University

    Applicants must have passed MSc agriculture from a UGC approved university or AICTE approved institute. Candidates must secure a minimum OGPA of 7.0/10.00 for general and 6.5/10.00 for SC/ST. The selection will be made through an entrance exam conducted by University for 75% of seats. The remaining 25% will be filled through AIEEA conducted by ICAR.

    Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi admission 2022

    Leave a Comment