BSF ASI and HC 1635 Recruitment 2022, BSF ASI and HC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released- BSF Recruitment 2022 Application Last date, BSF ASI posts, BSF HC posts, salary, BSF ASI and HC test dates, And Eligibility Check Here. Interested candidates can start filling out the application form online now https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/
BSF has announced recruitment notification to fill out a total of 1635 posts of ASI (Steno) and Head Constable (HC Ministerial, HC Radio Operator, and HC Radio Mechanic) in august 2022. Eligible candidates can now download and read complete notifications on BSF official website www.rectt.bsf.gov.in. Application dates already commenced on 20th August 2022.
Sarkari Result Job Update
- 1 Complete details of BSF ASI and HC Recruitment 2022:
- 1.1 Vacancy details of BSF HC and ASI recruitment 2022:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria and Fees for application of BSF HC and ASI recruitment:
- 1.3 Age Limit:
- 1.4 Application fee:
- 1.5 Application date and other important dates:
- 1.6 Selection procedure details BSF HC and ASI recruitment:
- 1.7 Complete steps on how to apply for BSF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022:
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions On BSF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022:
Complete details of BSF ASI and HC Recruitment 2022:
|Recruiting Organisation||Border Security force – BSF|
|Number of Posts||1635|
|Designation/Post Name||ASI and HC|
|Process of selection||Written Test, PE, PMT Skill tests, documents Verification, and Medical test|
|Dates open for application||ASI and HC Ministerial: 8th Aug to 6th Sep HC(RO and RM): 20th Aug to 19th Sep|
|Job Posting location||All over India|
|Admit card release date||Yet to be announced|
|Website to check notification||https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/|
|Salary Scale||For HC – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 For ASI – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300)|
|Written Exam date||For HC(RO/RM) – 20th November 2022 For ASI and HC MI – exact date to be announced|
Vacancy details of BSF HC and ASI recruitment 2022:
The number of vacancies announced may increase/decrease by the sole decision of the hiring authority.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts Hiring|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||11|
|Head Constable (Radio Operator)||982|
|Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)||330|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||312|
Eligibility Criteria and Fees for application of BSF HC and ASI recruitment:
Aspirants must have completed the desired qualifications in order to apply for the posts, from any recognized education board.
|Name of the Post||Qualification Eligibility|
|ASI (Stenographer)||Must have passed 12th from any of the recognized institutes. And knowledge/Course on Stenography is a must.|
|HC (Radio Operator)||Must have passed 10th with ITI OR 12th with PCM from any of recognized institutes|
|HC (Radio Mechanic)||Must have passed 10th with ITI OR 12th with PCM from any of recognized institutes|
|HC (Ministerial)||Must have passed 12th from any of the recognized institutes.|
- For BSF HC and ASI posts, the candidate’s age limit is 18 years to 25 years and must have completed this age as of the last date of application submission.
- Age relaxation is applied as per rules for some categories :
- SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, ESM (General/SC ST/OBC) – 3 years, 6 years, 8 years, Widows/divorced and separated women who are not married again(General/OBC/SC ST) – 10 years, 13 years, 15 years.
- Application fees For General/OBC/EWS – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST /ESM/PWD/BSF and Women candidates are exempted from fees.
- Candidates can make the payment only online, and accepted payment methods are – Net banking from any bank, any credit/Debit card, any UPI, and wallet mode.
Application date and other important dates:
|Name of the Post||Application start date||Application End Date||Exam Date|
|ASI(Steno)||8th August||6th September||Yet to be announced|
|HC(Ministerial)||8th August||6th September||Yet to be announced|
|HC (Radio Operator)||20th August||19th September||20th November 2022|
|HC (Radio Mechanic)||20th August||19th September||20th November 2022|
Selection procedure details BSF HC and ASI recruitment:
- Written test – CBT (Computer based test): OMR sheet-based multiple choice questions test will be conducted, candidates must qualify with minimum cut-off marks to proceed to the next phase.
- Physical measurement and efficiency tests:
All the candidates who qualified in the written test will be called for the Physical standard test. Screening of the candidates will be done as per physical standards mentioned by the hiring board (Height and weight) in order to proceed with the skill test.
Basis the CBT and PMT test, applicants will have to show up for the different skill tests as per their post applied.
- For ASI Stenographer post – Stenography Skill Test.
- For HC post – Typing/dictation skill test
4. Document verification and medical examination
Candidates have to attend the verification process along with all the original education certificates and other proofs for age, category, and other reservations (if applicable).
Post verification, a detailed medical examination will be held for all the qualifying candidates to check their fitness for the post.
5. Merit list
A final merit list will be released, according to the marks obtained in CBT and other category reservation basis, which can be checked once released on the official website.
Complete steps on how to apply for BSF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022:
- Applications are invited only through the online application form.
- Visit the BSF official website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/. Click on “Apply” next to the post name applied for on home page.
- It will take you to a registration portal page, enter your name (as per marks card), Email Id, and Phone number.
- Upload all the necessary documents and then complete the form.
- Make payment, and take a printout of the completed form for further processing.
Frequently Asked Questions On BSF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022:
1. What is the total number of posts announced for ASI and HC in BSF?
Ans – Total posts are announced, in which 11 ASI and the remaining 1624 are HC.
2. Is there an offline payment method to apply?
Ans – Application and payment methods are available only online.