JEE Advanced Result 2022 Released,JEE Advanced Result declared on 11th September 2022, Candidates Can Check JEE Advanced Score Card 2022, JEE Advanced Answer key Available on the official website, How to check JEE Advanced Name Wise Result Link, JEE Advanced Result Link-https://jeeadv.ac.in/
The JEE advanced examination has been held successfully on August 28, 2022. The exam has been conducted by IIT Bombay. The answer key of the exam has already been released on September 3rd, 2022 on the official website, that is, jeeadv.ac.in and the candidates were able to raise objections against the answer key till September 4th, 2022. The JEE advanced result 2022 will be released at 10:00 a.m. on September 11, 2022. Thus, all those candidates who have appeared for the exam and are eagerly waiting for the JEE advanced result 2022 must read this article for the information related to the result.
Sarkari Result Job Update
- 1 About the JEE Advanced result:
- 2 Minimum Percentage Required:
- 2.1 JEE Advanced Final answer key:
- 2.2 Details required for downloading the result:
- 2.3 Details present in the JEE Advanced result:
- 2.4 Top ten IITs of India as per the ranking of NIRF:
- 2.5 Result checking procedure:
- 2.6 After the JEE Advanced result:
- 2.7 FAQs for JEE Advanced Result 2022:
About the JEE Advanced result:
The result can be availed from the website jeeadv.ac.in once it will be released.
Minimum Percentage Required:
|Rank List||Min. percentage of marks in every subject||Min. percentage of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List||10||35|
|Rank List of OBC NCL||9||31.5|
|Rank List of ST||5||17.5|
|Rank List of PwD Common||5||17.5|
|Rank List of PwD ST||5||17.5|
|Rank List of PwD OBC NCL||5||17.5|
|Rank List of Preparatory course||2.5||8.75|
|Rank List of SC||5||17.5|
|GEN EWS Rank List||9||31.5|
JEE Advanced Final answer key:
The objections which have been raised by the candidates were checked by the authorities and after that the final answer key has been released.
Details required for downloading the result:
The following details will be required for downloading the JEE advanced result 2022–
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Application number
Details present in the JEE Advanced result:
The following details will be present in the JEE advanced result 2022–
- Name of the candidate will be there in the result.
- Candidate’s roll number and registration number will also be there.
- Date of birth of the candidate will be mentioned in the result.
- Total Marks and total positive marks of the candidates will be there in the result.
- It will hold the paper wise marks details.
- Qualifying status and the rank of the candidate will be mentioned.
- Candidate’s category wise All India rank will also be there.
Top ten IITs of India as per the ranking of NIRF:
- IIT Madras
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT BHU Varanasi
- IIT ISM Dhanbad
Result checking procedure:
The JEE advanced result 2022 can be checked by following procedure–
- The candidate should visit the official website and then go to the announcement section.
- After that, they should click on the link for downloading the result.
- Next, they must provide all the required details on the new page that will appear and check the box indicating I am not robot.
- Finally, the result will appear on the screen which must be downloaded and then printed for further use.
After the JEE Advanced result:
The candidates will be required to appear for the counseling or the admission process after qualifying the exam. The counseling process will start on and from September 12th, 2022. There are total 14,467 seats in various IITs for those, candidates will qualify the JEE advanced examination 2022.
We truly hope that you have found this article useful and helpful for you. Kindly share your views about this article via your precious comments.
FAQs for JEE Advanced Result 2022:
When will the result be released?
The result will be released on September 11, 2022.
Can the result be availed via offline mode?
No, the result cannot be availed via offline mode.
How can the result be downloaded?
The result can be downloaded by visiting the website jeeadv.ac.in.