RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has uploaded the recruitment notification for posts of 1st Grade School Teachers posts. Get the details of notification and Apply Online for Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Here.
Today, we have come with a very good news for the candidates, who are looking for the government job in the teaching field in Rajasthan. The Good News is that the RPSC has offered School Lecturer posts in 20 different subjects.
All eligible candidates can apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022. But before applying for the Rajasthan Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022, you should read this article.
Sarkari Result Job Update
Through this article, we are telling you about the RPSC 1st Grade Recruitment Notification in brief form. So that, you can check the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Important Dates etc. related to Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022.
- 1 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Online @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.1 राजस्थान प्राध्यापक भर्ती 2022 आवेदन करें स्कूल लेक्चरर पद के लिए
- 1.2 RPSC 1st Grade Vacancy 2022 School Lecturer Posts
- 1.3 RPSC 1st Grade Vacancy 2022 Subject Wise Post Details
- 1.4 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 Detail
- 1.5 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Notification 2022
- 1.6 RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- 1.7 How to apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 Online
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Online @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
As per the RPSC recruitment notification number 10, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications for posts of School Lecturer. Candidates have the qualification in 20 different subjects like Hindi, English, Economics, History, Biology, Sanskrit etc. can apply for RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2022 before June 2022.
We are advising all readers to check the Educational qualification and other important details like Selection Process, the scheme of exam etc. Only after that, you should apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022. Check the details of RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2022 Here.
राजस्थान प्राध्यापक भर्ती 2022 आवेदन करें स्कूल लेक्चरर पद के लिए
राजस्थान में शिक्षक भर्ती का इन्तजार करने वालों के लिए अच्छी खबर……… राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने रोजगार विज्ञप्ति संख्या 10 प्रकाशित की है। जिसके अनुसार राजस्थान में 5000 स्कूल लेक्चरर की भर्ती की जाएगी। आरपीएससी इस के जरिये 20 विभिन्न विषयों के स्कूल लेक्चरर का चयन करेगी। सभी आवेदक राजस्थान स्कूल लेक्चरर भर्ती के ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन मई से शुरू होगा और आवेदन की अंतिम तारीख 16 जून 2022 है।
राजस्थान प्राध्यापक भर्ती 2022 की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए इस पेज को ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ें। आप इस पेज में दिये गये लिंक का प्रयोग करके राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग की आधिकारिक साईट पर जा सकते हैं और इसी पेज के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन भी कर सकते हैं।
RPSC 1st Grade Vacancy 2022 School Lecturer Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the main agency for the recruitment of the deserving candidates in Rajasthan State Government Departments. Recently, the RPSC has released some notifications and invited applications for more than posts in Education and Teaching Departments of Rajasthan.
In this article, we are telling you about the details of 5000 vacancies of School Lecturer offered by RPSC. Forst of all, check the eligibility criteria for RPSC School Lecturer posts. If you are eligible, then apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022.
RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2022 Subject Wise Detail >>>> Check Here
RPSC 1st Grade Vacancy 2022 Subject Wise Post Details
- Geography (भूगोल): 782 Posts
- Economics (अर्थशास्त्र): 129 Posts
- Punjabi (पंजाबी): 15 Posts
- Rajasthani (राजस्थानी): 06
- Public Administration (लोक प्रशासन): 05
- Sociology (समाज शास्त्र): 32
- Painting (चित्रकला): 40
- Music (संगीत): 06
- History (इतिहास): 613
- Commerce (वाणिज्य): 118
- Biology (जीव विज्ञान): 166
- Chemistry (रसायन): 160
- Home Science (गृह विज्ञान): 54
- Hindi (हिंदी): 849
- Political Science(राजनीति विज्ञान): 815
- Physics (भौतिक): 187
- Agriculture (कृषि): 370
- Mathematics (गणित): 193
- English (अंग्रेजी): 304
- Sanskrit (संस्कृत): 156
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 Detail
|Name of Organizers||Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. RPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||5000 Posts|
|Name of Post||School Lecturer in 20 different subjects|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Starting date to apply|
|Last date to apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022|
|Official Website of RPSC||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Notification 2022
To be eligible for RPSC School Lecturer posts, you must have Post Graduation Degree in the relevant subject. In addition, you should possess B.Ed degree also. In some cases, Graduation with B.Ed or D.Ed can also apply. Check the RPSC 1st Grade notification for more details.
The age of applicants should be between 21st to 40 years as on 1st July 2022. Age Relaxation will be as follows:
- General Female Candidates: 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC Male Candidates of Rajasthan: 5 Years
- SC/ST/OBC Female Candidates of Rajasthan: 10 Years
- Widow or Divorced Women: No age limit for them
- For more details, check the notification by using the link given below.
Candidates will be selected for the RPSC School Lecturer posts through performance in written test. This written test will be conducted in Online and Offline Mode. Objective type MCQs will be asked and one-third negative marking will be applicable.
- Starting date to apply online for RPSC 1st grade Teacher Vacancy 2022:
- Last date to apply for RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Vacancy 2022:
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
RPSC will organize the competitive examinations for all applicants of RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Vacancy 2022. In this competitive exam, two papers will be organized in which MCQs will be set. One-Thrid Negative Marking will be applicable in case of wrong answers.
Paper 1 will be common for all applicants. While Paper 2 will be related to the concerned subject. In Paper 1, 75 questions will be asked for 150 marks. Questions will be related to General Awareness and General Studies. The duration of Paper 1 will be One Hour and 30 minutes.
In paper 2, Questions from Concerned Subject(+2 Level, Graduation Level, and Post Graduation Level) will be asked. In addition, 30 questions from topics like Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning etc. will be asked. Total 150 questions will be asked for 300 marks. The duration of the exam will be 3Hours.
How to apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 Online
The online application process for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022 will start from 17th May to 16th June 2022. Here, we are telling you how easily you can check the Rajasthan 1st Grade School Lecturer Vacancy 2022 from the main website of RPSC.
Just read and note the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of RPSC i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Click the link Apply Online
- Now, Click New Application Portal.
- Enter the required details, enter the password, and click Register.
- Now, using your Registration Number and password, fill the complete RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Application Form 2022 completely.
- Enter all Personal and Academic Details.
- Upload your Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fee and fill the details.
- After filling the complete form, Click Submit.
- You should also take a printout of the filled form for future reference.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment Noptification 2022>>>> Click Here
Apply Online for Rajasthan School Lecturer Vacancy 2022>>>> Click here
Dear Readers, we have provided all the relevant information related to RPSC 1st Grade vacancy 2022 in this page, Still you have any doubt, then write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
The online application process for Rajasthan School Lecturer Vacancy 2022
Remember the last date to apply for RPSC School Teacher Vacancy 2022
Grab this Opportunity…..Share this news on social media….